Sector: HR Information Systems
Our client is seeking a HRIS speicalist to join their growing HR team in Dublin.
- Collaborating with the HR team to create a HRIS project roadmap for the development and advancement of the HRIS
- Driving the daily and weekly employee communication using best in class technology, applications, employee events and regular updates
- Manage the HRIS, including researching and resolving HRIS problems
- You will be the Super User for the HRIS
- Responsible for on-going HRIS process improvement, optimisation and ways of post implementation – investigate ways to improve existing processes and fix points through automation and streamlining
- Trouble shoot issues as they arise and liaise with the system provider support to represent the organisation and ensure resolution when external support is required;
- Act as a point of escalation for the Executive Team and the HR team for queries to the HRIS
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance of the HRIS – this would include weekly and employee changes updates such as new hire sets ups, issue of new hire login and system info, document uploads etc.
- Responsible for all HRIS related communications including responsibility updates across the organisation about upcoming improvements or upgrades in the system
- Responsible for ensuring HRIS is kept up to date at all times
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Data Analytics & Projects
- Support the HRD by applying expertise in data analysis and presentation of data to help inform, influence, support, and execute decisions to people strategy
- Manage the monthly, quarterly and annual people dashboards
- Managment of HR system and communication related projects that may require input cross-functional Departments
- Assisting with internal and external surveys
- Supporting the HR team with HR report requirements
- Responsible for maintaining the highest level of data integrity by conducting data audits.
- Previous experience of HR system project implementation
- Working knowledge of a data analytics and visualisation software tool (e.g. Microsoft’s Power BI) highly desirable
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar role
- Previous project management experience
- Knowledge of Bamboo HR and Cezanne HR is desirable
- Previous experience driving effective and ongoing internal communication
- Thorough understanding of the full HR lifecycle and associated processes
- Excellent IT skills with strong Excel experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Employment law knowledge in Ireland
- Ability to work on own initiative and possesses drive to get results
- Flexible and adaptable