Our client, a leading organisation in Dublin City are seeking a HR Administrator to join their team. This is a hybrid position in Dublin City Centre.
• Support employees across Ireland on queries relating to policies and procedures with a strong customer focus
• Support with payroll administrative duties
• Support Reward activities such as annual bonus and salary increases
• Administration of benefits and leaves
• Support the management of our employee documentation.
• Ensure HR system is accurately updated and managing employee queries in a timely manner
• Use reporting and systems available to effectively manage the processes
• Work collaboratively across the HR team to ensure best practise and common approach.
• Input in HR projects and other duties as required
• 2 years’ experience as a HR Administrator
• MA/BA in Human Resource Management
• CIPD qualification is desirable
• Experience using HR systems
• Working knowledge of Data Protection obligations and confidentiality as applies to a HR professional
• Strong organisational, analytical and problem solving skills
• Proactive and positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills, relationship builder with the ability to be tactful, diplomatic and professional
Full job description on application